/ Temporary changes in SEB Arena services
We inform you that from the 7th to the 17h of December inclusively we are changing the service rules for the rent of courts.
During this period, only singles are available at SEB Arena tennis, badminton and squash courts. If the coach takes part in a game, no more than two people – only a coach and one client – will be allowed on court. People will have to be on different sides of the court.
Physical Training Centre of SEB Arena will be closed from the 7th to the 29th of November inclusively. Its membership owners will have the service stopped for the corresponding period and automatically extended after the 29th.
During this period we want to encourage you to play sports responsibly and protect each other on and off the court.
We are sharing the following rules and recommendations how to behave while visiting SEB Arena with you:
– Wear face masks outside of sports.
– Avoid direct physical contact (no closer than 2 metres and for a period shorter than 15 minutes, gatherings are prohibited).
– Do not change sides during the game.
– Play only with your inventory (inventory rental service is not provided).
– Disinfect your hands regularly (you will always find a bottle of disinfectant next to the courts).
– Follow the cough and sneeze etiquette.
– If you feel unwell, ill or if you are at risk of coronavirus, do not visit the courts.
– We recommend you to arrive and leave the courts with sports clothes (do not use changing rooms).
– We recommend that all court reservations and payments should be made only through our self-service system at savitarna.tenisopasaulis.lt.
We will notify you immediately of any changes.